Sparkle & Swish is a new blog, but already has a growing readership from all over the world, mainly Ireland & the UK, as well as the US.
Submissions from all types of international wedding vendors, as well as brides, are very welcome here at Sparkle & Swish. I’m interested in romantic weddings with a unique touch, something special that made the day magical. I love gorgeously dreamy weddings with lots of attention to detail, colour and excellent photography.
Engagement photoshoots are also welcome, please follow the same guidelines for any sessions you’d like to submit.
Brides, if you have photos of events leading up to your wedding, such as DIY projects or a pretty hen party/bridal shower, then please feel welcome to submit them. And naturally if you’d like to submit your wedding photos I’d be delighted to see them!
Crafters/bloggers, if you have any projects for brides-to-be I’d love to hear from you.
Please read the guidelines below before submitting.
- For wedding and engagement shoots please send submissions to email@example.com. You can use this address for Dropbox submissions, or file transfers from services such as WeTransfer.
- Include as much detail as you would like, but importantly please send the couple’s names, the location and the date of the wedding.
- Let me know if you’ve submitted the wedding to any other blogs – if you have it won’t exclude your submission automatically, but fresh content is preferred if possible.
- If you are submitting a wedding related product such as invitations, cake toppers etc., then mark your email PRODUCT SUBMISSION and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images must be at least 700 pixels wide to fit the blog width, and should have no watermarks.
- If you are submitting photos it is assumed that you have attained permission from your couple/photographer for featuring on the blog.
- If you have any questions not covered here feel welcome to get in touch.